ReCharge integration allows for easy incorporation of your subscription and payment schedule data into your Faraday account. Potentially coupled with existing Shopify data, it will allow insightful analysis of your subscription AND non-subscription customers for even more distinction across your consumer base.
ReCharge is very simple to set up with us and for integration, all we will need is an API key ("token") from the account.
1. Log into your Shopify account, select Apps, and then click on your ReCharge application.
2. In the application, click the EXPLORE ReCharge located near the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the Integrations tab, and then click "API tokens…"
4. Click on Create an API token.
5. On the Create an API token page:
In the Details section, enter a Nickname and Contact email into their respective fields. (Nickname is arbitrary, Contact email is your email)
In the Permission section, select the
Read Accessscope for each permission.
6. Click Save to create the Access Token.
Sending this secret to Faraday:
Go to the Faraday app here: https://app.faraday.io/sources, click "Create source" and give your ReCharge instance a descriptive name.
After finalizing this, the API key (token) will be present to our team in the app where we can finish the integration configuration and start working with your data!