Faraday’s integration with Domo as a source allows you to share your Domo data to your Faraday account.
Doing so, we can utilize this subscriber and engagement data for Predictive outcomes, e.g. "Likelihood to become a subscriber", or simply append Faraday data to your Domo audiences (note: you may want to enable it as a destination too).
The first step to integration will be to obtain the credentials necessary for the connection.
1. Log in to the developer portal: https://developer.domo.com/
2. Under “My Account” in the upper right-hand corner, click “New Client”
3. Fill out the “Create new client” form. For “Application scope”, we just need “Data” and “User”. Click “Create”.
4. Faraday will need the “Client ID” and “Secret” which will need to be sent to us securely. These are the only parameters the Source needs, however, each Source table requires a “Table ID”
5. To get the Table ID, go to the homepage/dashboard for your Domo account (e.g. Faraday's is https://faraday-io.domo.com/).
6. Click “Data” in the header navigation.
7. This takes you to the Dataset homepage. Find and click into the dataset you are having us pull into Faraday's systems.
In the case above, the "Table ID" lives in the URL of the dataset. In this case,
Sending credentials to Faraday:
Go to the Faraday app here: https://app.faraday.io/sources, click "Create source" and give your Domo instance a descriptive name.
Domo Client ID: "Client ID"
Domo Dataset ID: "Table ID"
Domo Client secret: "Secret"
Note: there is also a field for "Incremental column" here, but it is optional. If you know that something like "created_date" is your incremental, it would be helpful in our setup of the source data on our end. If you don't know, we'll handle it on our side.
Finalize the setup and your necessary credentials will be available for us to finish the integration!