Faraday’s pre-built integration with Domo as a source allows you to share your Domo data with your Faraday account.
Doing so, we can utilize this subscriber and engagement data for Predictive outcomes, e.g. "Likelihood to become a subscriber", or simply append Faraday data to your Domo audiences.
The first step for integration will be to obtain the credentials necessary for the connection.
For reference, check out the quickstart developer guide on Domo.
1. Log into the Domo developer portal.
2. Under My Account in the upper right-hand corner, and click New Client.
3. Fill out the Create new client form. For Application Scope, we just need Data and User. Click Create.
4. Faraday will need the Client ID and Secret which will need to be sent to us securely. These are the only parameters the Source needs, however, each Source table requires a Table ID.
5. To get the Table ID, go to the homepage/dashboard for your Domo account (e.g. Faraday's is https://faraday-io.domo.com/).
6. Click Data in the header navigation.
7. This takes you to the Dataset homepage. Find and click into the dataset you are having us pull into Faraday's systems.
In the case above, the Table ID lives in the URL of the dataset. In this case, 080248f4-cf16-4643-889c-dee2d9fa9c91
Sending credentials securely to Faraday:
Go to the Faraday app’s Sources console, click Create source at the top.
Search for Domo as a Source location, enter a descriptive name, and click Next.
Enter your Domo credentials here:
Domo Client ID: "Client ID"
Domo Dataset ID: "Table ID"
Domo Client secret: "Secret"
Note: there is also a field for "Incremental column" here, but it is optional. If you know that something like "created_date" is your incremental, it would be helpful in our setup of the source data on our end. If you don't know, we'll handle it on our side.
Under Finalize, click Create source. Faraday can now begin the integration process. Once you finalize this source integration, our Customer Success team will be able to finish the configuration and we can begin utilizing your Domo data!