Faraday can tap right into your Google BigQuery to share data to your Faraday account.
Doing so, we can utilize your lead, customer, and churn data for predictive outcomes, e.g. "Lead generation, lead conversion, or likelihood to churn, or simply append Faraday data back into your BigQuery, or other destinations.
1. Log into https://console.cloud.google.com
2. Select the project you want to have access to.
3. Navigate to “BigQuery” if you aren’t already on it
4. Find the dataset under the project. Click on it, then “Share Dataset”
5. Add firstname.lastname@example.org under “Add Members”. Select “BigQuery Data Owner” and "BigQuery User" from the dropdown. Click "Add" and then "Done"
6. Navigate to “IAM & Admin” → “IAM”
7. Click “+ Add”
8. Put email@example.com for a new member, and select BigQuery Job User as a Role.
9. Please see https://knowledgebase.faraday.io/en/articles/2887608-what-fields-are-required-when-sending-data-to-faraday for the information we need. If you already know what tables you want to grant us access to, please do so, otherwise, your Customer success manager will schedule a data discovery call with you and a Faraday Customer success engineer to determine what data we will need access to.
10. Create a new Source on https://app.faraday.io/sources, select Google BigQuery as a Source type, and add properties for the Project, Dataset, and the associated tables you want us to pull from