Faraday can tap right into Google BigQuery to share data with your Faraday account.
Doing so, we can utilize your lead, customer, and churn data for predictive outcomes, e.g. "Lead generation, lead conversion, or likelihood to churn,” or simply append Faraday data back into your BigQuery account.
1. Log in to Google Cloud Console.
2. Select the project you want to have access to.
3. Navigate to BigQuery.
4. Find the dataset under the project. Click on it, then Share Dataset.
5. Add firstname.lastname@example.org under Add Members. Select BigQuery Data Owner and BigQuery User from the dropdown. Click Add and then Done.
6. Navigate to IAM & Admin → IAM.
7. Click + Add.
8. Enter email@example.com for a new member, and select BigQuery Job User as a Role.
9. Please see What fields are required when sending data to Faraday for the information we need. If you already know what tables you want to grant us access to, please do so, otherwise, your Account Manager will schedule a data discovery call with you and a Faraday Customer Success Engineer to determine what data we will need access to.
Sending credentials securely to Faraday:
Go to the Faraday app’s Sources console, click Create source at the top.
Search for Google BigQuery as a Source location, enter a descriptive name, and click Next.
Enter your Google BigQuery details, and click Next.
Under Finalize, click Create source. Faraday can now begin the integration process. Once you finalize this source integration, our Customer Success team will be able to finish the configuration and we can begin utilizing your Google BigQuery data!