Faraday’s pre-built integration with BigQuery as a destination allows us to share your Faraday data to your BigQuery account to activate with it.
We can push data such as Faraday Personas and your predictive Outcome, e.g. "High Risk for Churn” scores in a BigQuery dataset by automatically creating a table.
- Log into https://console.cloud.google.com
- Select the project you want to have access to, or create a new project if you prefer
3. Navigate to “BigQuery” if you aren’t already on it
4. Click on the desired project, then “Create dataset”. You can skip this if there is already a dataset you want us to push to, however we recommend giving us our own dataset.
5. Just enter a descriptive name for the Dataset ID. Other settings can be left on their default.
6. Find the dataset under the project. Click on it, then “Share Dataset”
7. Add email@example.com under “Add Members”. Select “BigQuery Data Owner” from the dropdown. This grants us Data Owner permissions only for this dataset.
8. Navigate to “IAM & Admin” → “IAM”
9. Click “+ Add”
10. Put firstname.lastname@example.org for a new member, and select BigQuery Job User as a Role.
- Our system will create a table upon first delivery. If you’d like it named something specific, please let us know, otherwise we will name it something descriptive.
- Paste GCP project name, BQ Dataset name, and Table name (if desired) into a text file and talk to your CSM about sending it to us securely
7. Once your Customer Success Manager (CSM) confirms everything is all set up, BigQuery will be available as a destination in Reach, the Faraday tool used for delivering audiences to their destinations.
Deliveries to BigQuery
- Deliveries to BigQuery will automatically create a table in the specified dataset, with a schema like below:
2. The persona column will contain the persona assignment value below is the persona assignment (in this case, Cluster 4: https://chief.faraday.io/personas/fb052e57-10fa-4392-aacb-e7055245c7ec)
3. The churn_reduction_monitor is the Outcome name, and the value is the score percentile of the contact in question (0-100%). The name will vary depending on the Outcome used.