Faraday’s pre-built integration with Iterable as a destination allows us to share your Faraday data to your Iterable account to activate with it.
We can push data such as Faraday Personas and your predictive Outcome, e.g. "High Risk for Churn” scores appended to each of your contacts in Iterable.
1. Login to Iterable account from https://app.iterable.com/
2. In the top-bar navigation, go to Integrations → API keys
3. “Create new API key” → Set type to “Standard”
4. If preferred, you may change the name to something like FDY to distinguish it.
5. Copy the key and keep it secure.
6. Go to the Faraday app here: https://app.faraday.io/destinations, click "Create destination" and give your Iterable instance a descriptive name.
Then enter your API key here:
7. Once your Account Manager confirms everything is all set up, Iterable will be available as a destination in Reach, the Faraday tool used for delivering audiences to their destinations.
Deliveries to Iterable
- Deliveries to Iterable create and update User Fields, which you can see on a contact:
persona is the persona assignment from the current active set of personas
churn_reduction_monitor is the name of outcome (this will vary), and the value is the score_percentile (0-100) of the person in question