Faraday’s pre-built integration with Iterable as a destination allows us to share your Faraday data to your Iterable account to activate with it.
We can push data such as Faraday Personas and your predictive Outcome, e.g. "High Risk for Churn” scores appended to each of your contacts in Iterable.
- Login to Iterable account from https://app.iterable.com/
2. In the top-bar navigation, go to Integrations → API keys
3. “Create new API key” → Set type to “Standard”
4. If they want they can change the name to something like FDY
5. Copy the key, and talk to your CSM about sending it to us securely.
7. Once your Customer Success Manager (CSM) confirms everything is all set up, Iterable will be available as a destination in Reach, the Faraday tool used for delivering audiences to their destinations.
Deliveries to Iterable
- Deliveries to Iterable create and update User Fields, which you can see on a contact:
persona is the persona assignment from the current active set of personas
churn_reduction_monitor is the name of outcome (this will vary), and the value is the score_percentile (0-100) of the person in question