Faraday’s pre-built integration with Hubspot as a destination allows us to share your Faraday data to your Hubspot account to activate with it.
We can push data such as Faraday Personas and your predictive Outcome, e.g. "High Risk for Churn” scores appended to each of your contacts in Hubspot.
- Log into your Hubspot account from https://app.hubspot.com/. If there are multiple accounts, select the account you want us to push to.
2. Click“Settings” in the upper-right hand corner
3. On the left-hand sidebar, “Integrations” → “API Key”
4. Only one key is allowed per account, so if you already have one, ask them to send it to you securely. Otherwise, generate a new one (ask them to send it to you securely)
6. Copy the key, and talk to your CSM about sending it to us securely.
7. Once your Customer Success Manager (CSM) confirms everything is all set up, Hubspot will be available as a destination in Reach, the Faraday tool used for delivering audiences to their destinations.
Deliveries to Hubspot
- Deliveries to Hubspot will automatically update what are called “contact properties”. When we first push we create a property group called “Faraday modeling data”, and populate specific data there:
-The “Persona” value is the persona assignment
-The “Churn reduction - monitor” is the Outcome name, and the value (97) is the score percentile of the contact in question
2. To find these properties, open a contact profile, and scroll down, the left-hand sidebar, then click "View all properties"
3. Scroll all the way down the resulting page and you should see the "Faraday Modeling Data" section