Faraday’s pre-built integration with Domo as a destination allows us to share your Faraday data to your Domo account to activate with it.
We can push data such as Faraday Personas and your predictive Outcome, e.g. "High Risk for Churn” scores appended to your Domo contacts
Adapted from the Domo developer docs here: https://developer.domo.com/docs/authentication/quickstart-5
- Log into the Domo developer portal: https://developer.domo.com/
- Under “My Account” in the upper right-hand corner, click “New Client”
3. Fill out the “Create new client” form, for “Application scope”, we just need “Data” and “User”, click “Create”
4. We need the “Client ID” and “Secret” from this page.
Entering the credentials in our app:
Navigate to: https://app.faraday.io/destinations and click "Create destination"
Select Domo and give it a descriptive name. Then enter the credentials for Domo Client ID and Domo Client Secret (the middle field can be left blank unless you know how to use it).
Once your Account Manager confirms everything is all set up, Domo will be available as a destination in Reach, the Faraday tool used for delivering audiences to their destinations.
Deliveries to Domo
- Deliveries will create a Dataset called Faraday, which contains the model scores and persona assignment
2. Clicking into the dataset you’ll see email, and the score and persona columns
3. The $fdy_per_XXXXX is the persona assignment, were XXXX is set of personas used, while the value below is the persona assignment
4. The $fdy_pro_XXXXX is the score, by outcome, were XXXXX is the outcome while the value is the score