Faraday’s pre-built integration with Mailchimp as a source allows you to share your Mailchimp data to your Faraday account.
Doing so, we can utilize this subscriber and engagement data for Predictive outcomes, e.g. "Likelihood to become a subscriber", or simply append Faraday data to your Mailchimp audiences.
- Log into your Mailchimp account from https://login.mailchimp.com/
- Click “ACCOUNT_NAME” in the upper right hand corner, then “Account”
3. Then, on the ensuing screen, “Extras” → “API keys”
4. Scroll down to “Your API keys” then just “Create A Key”. Copy it down for later
5. Next we need the Audience ID. Using the top-hand navigation, go to “Audience”
6. Click the “Manage Audiences” box on the right-hand side, then “Settings”
7. “Audience name and defaults”
8. The “Audience ID” (highlighted in red) is what we need. Copy the API Key from earlier and Audience ID, and talk to your CSM about sending it to us securely.
9. Once your Customer Success Manager (CSM) confirms everything is all set up, Mailchimp will be available as a source in Sources, the Faraday tool used for syncing your data from, well, your sources. There's no limit to the number of Mailchimp audiences that can synced.