Faraday’s pre-built integration with Mailchimp as a source allows you to share your Mailchimp data with your Faraday account.
Doing so, we can utilize this subscriber and engagement data for Predictive outcomes, e.g. "Likelihood to become a subscriber", or simply append Faraday data to your Mailchimp audiences!
Log into your Mailchimp account from the Mailchimp login portal.
Click ACCOUNT_NAME in the upper right-hand corner, then Account
3. Then, on the ensuing screen, click Extras → API keys
4. Scroll down to Your API keys then just Create A Key. Copy it down for later.
5. Next, we need the Audience ID. Using the top-hand navigation, go to Audience.
6. Click the Manage Audiences box on the right-hand side, then Settings.
7. Click Audience name and defaults.
8. The Audience ID (highlighted in red below) is what we need. Copy the API Key from earlier and Audience ID.
Sending credentials securely to Faraday:
Go to the Faraday app’s Sources console, click Create source at the top.
Search for Mailchimp as a Source location, enter a descriptive name, and click Next.
Enter your Mailchimp details, and click Next.
Note: there is also a field for "Incremental column" here, but it is optional. If you know that something like "created_date" is your incremental, it would be helpful in our setup of the source data on our end. If you don't know, we'll handle it on our side.
Under Finalize, click Create source. Faraday can now begin the integration process. Once you finalize this source integration, our Customer Success team will be able to finish the configuration and we can begin utilizing your Mailchimp data!