Faraday’s pre-built integration with Mailchimp as a destination allows us to share your Faraday data to your Mailchimp account to activate with it.
We can push data such as Faraday Personas and your predictive Outcome, e.g. "High Risk for Churn” scores appended to your Mailchimp contacts
- Log into your Mailchimp account from https://login.mailchimp.com/
- Click “ACCOUNT_NAME” in the upper right hand corner, then “Account”
3. Then, on the ensuing screen, “Extras” → “API keys”
4. Scroll down to “Your API keys” then just “Create A Key”. Copy it down for later.
5. Next we need the Audience ID. Using the top-hand navigation, go to “Audience”.
6. Click the “Manage Audiences” box on the right-hand side, then “Settings”
7. “Audience name and defaults”
8. The “Audience ID” (highlighted in red) is what we need. Copy the API Key from earlier and Audience ID, and talk to your CSM about sending it to us securely.
9. Once your Customer Success Manager (CSM) confirms everything is all set up, Mailchimp will be available as a destination in Reach, the Faraday tool used for delivering audiences to their destinations. Note that if you have multiple Mailchimp audiences, we can add each one as a Destination, identified in Reach by the Mailchimp Audience ID.
Deliveries to Mailchimp
- Deliveries to Mailchimp will automatically update “Profile Information” within Mailchimp, and populate specific data there.
- Click "Audience" in the top navigation
3. Then "View Contacts", and scroll down to open a contact's profile
4. In the Profile page, look at the Profile Information box on the right-hand side
5. Properties that properties added, will be the name of the Outcome used for scoring (Churn reduction - monitor), and Personas
-The value under the Outcome name is the score percentile (0-100%) for that email
-The value under “Personas” is the persona assignment for that contact
6. On the "View Contacts" page, you can actually add these properties under "Toggle Columns" to sort the Contact List