Faraday’s pre-built integration with Segment as a destination allows us to share your Faraday data to your Segment account to activate with it.
We can push data such as Faraday Personas and your predictive Outcome, e.g. "High Risk for Churn” scores appended to your Segment, for use within Segment or other Segment destinations.
- Log into your Segment account from https://app.segment.com/
- Click “Sources” in the left-hand sidebar
3. Then in the resulting Source page, “Add Source”
4. Find “Ruby”
6. Name the Source like “Faraday”, Labels/Destinations are up to you. “Add Source”.
7. We need the “Write key” from the final screen. Copy the key and talk to your CSM about sending it to us securely.
8. For future reference, open the Source then “Settings” (top navigation) → “API keys” (left hand navigation)
Deliveries to Segment
- Deliveries to Segment will automatically update
traitswithin Segment, and you can see the metadata being pushed by our deliveries in the Source.
- Navigate to Sources in the left-hand sidebar and open the Faraday Source.
- Click “Debugger” along the top. If the delivery is currently copying, you can actually watch the delivery deliver.
4. The traits[persona] will provide the persona assignment
5. The traits[churn_reduction_monitor] is the score by Outcome, were churn_reduction_monitor is the outcome name (in this example, it will vary), while the value is the score percentile (0-100%)