Faraday’s pre-built integration with Klaviyo as a destination allows us to share your Faraday data to your Klaviyo account to activate with it.
We can push data such as Faraday Personas and your predictive Outcome, e.g. "High Risk for Churn” scores appended to each of your contacts in Klaviyo.
- Login to your Klaviyo account from https://www.klaviyo.com
- Click “ACCOUNT_NAME” in the upper right hand corner
Then “Account” in the ensuing dropdown (https://www.klaviyo.com/account)
3. Then “Settings” → ”API Keys”
4. “Create API Key”
5. Click the pencil next to “No Label”, name it something like “Faraday”
6. Copy the key (beginning with pk_) and keep it secure for a moment.
7. Go to the Faraday app here: https://app.faraday.io/destinations, click "Create destination" and give your Iterable instance a descriptive name.
Then enter your API key here:
Once your Account Manager confirms everything is all set up, Klaviyo will be available as a destination in Reach, the Faraday tool used for delivering audiences to their destinations.
Deliveries to Klaviyo
- Deliveries to Klaviyo will automatically create and update what are called “Custom Properties” on a contact's Profile page, under "Information" , and populate specific data there:
Specifically, the properties will be the name of the Outcome used for scoring ($churn_reduction_monitor), and $personas
-The value under the Outcome name is the score percentile (0-100%) for that email
-The value under “Persona” is the persona assignment for that contact
4. Using these, you can create Lists and Segments for targeting messaging and creative