Dashboard provides you with quick access to key some business insights, outcome analytics, audience performance, and other platform usage trends. It's your one-stop-shop for all of your data science projects on the Faraday platform.
This article explains how to use the cards in your dashboard and provides examples of the types of insights you can draw from them.
Account setup card
Jumping right in, you'll notice a card in the upper-right side of your screen indicating how many features (products and consoles) are active on your account.
Below is the list products and consoles currently available on the platform:
- Explore | Segment and analyze consumers
- Reach | Score custom audiences for ad hoc outreach
- Inform | Score contacts in real time via API
- Monitor | Score contacts on a recurring schedule
- Sources | Connect your first-party data sources
- Destinations | Connect your marketing systems
- Cohorts | Create and analyze consumer cohorts
- Personas | View your personas and their attributes
- Locations | Add POIs and customize their markers
Contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to learn more about these features.
The Orders card displays a time series of total purchases (or acquisitions), as well as the percentage that originated with Faraday. If you have Faraday Personas, you can quickly see each persona's average order value (AOV) and total contribution to revenue over time by hovering over the chart.
Further down on the right side of your dashboard you'll see the Outcomes card, which displays a time series of how many times a given business outcome (e.g. customer acquisition) was achieved.
If you're using Faraday Personas, you'll find the Personas card at the bottom-left of your dashboard. This card helps you visualize shifts in your customer base over time. You can hover over your personas to reveal their size, total spend, and predicted average LTV at any given time.
You'll notice several more cards (such as product cards) in your dashboard, which display various platform usage trends and help ensure that you're getting the most value out of your active features and the platform as whole.
- Deliveries card: displays details about recent deliveries from the Reach product
- API usage card: displays a time series of API requests from the Inform product
- Deployments card: displays details about scoring runs from the Monitor product
- Ingestion card: displays details about recent ingestions from your data sources